Wanted: Business Development & Sales Manager
to help grow our business
Our unstoppable growth as a niche Salesforce consulting partner in both the Netherlands and Belgium creates room for new talent to realize our sales and solutions ambitions. Specifically for Belgium we are eager to meet a new colleague who will focus on expanding and nurturing our business potential in our three niche industries (Professional Services, Staffing & Recruitment, and Media Services).
Your role as a Business Development Manager
- You will be responsible for both our current customers and new business
- You are constantly on the hunt for exciting new clients who perfectly fit our mission and our DNA
- The broad and intriguing networks of our clients, partners and the entire Salesforce ecosystem is your playground
- After having identified and closed a new and exciting opportunity, you remain closely involved with the customer. Sometimes you conduct project management at C-level with your client with whom you design an optimal solution roadmap
- You are the kind of person who genuinely surprises both clients and colleagues with your attitude and keen attention to all possible details and with your ideas for new business concepts
- You are at your best in a team, working with pre-sales colleagues, design consultants and Salesforce consultants
About Talent Peaks
We are an international niche consultancy partner specialized in Salesforce technology; growing fast and well on track to becoming the #1 Salesforce gold consulting partner in Benelux and Germany.
Our secret to success? Industry expertise, intelligent apps and a unique consulting DNA. You will experience our core values, having FUN, making IMPACT and being a GUIDE in everything we do. And instead of chasing quick deals, we have proven that sustainable success is all about building long term relationships.
We make maximum impact by working closely together with our colleagues, our customers and our partners.
What’s in it for you?
Working at Talent Peaks genuinely means #doingcoolstuffwithcoolpeople. We offer you an environment in which you can make maximum impact. We support a healthy work-life balance, you have every opportunity to grow and you can work wherever and whenever you want. Wanna hear more, for example about cars and talent development? We'd love to tell you everything about the perks of working at Talent Peaks.
Our ideal Business Development & Sales Manager
At Talent Peaks, it’s all about personality. So check out if your DNA matches ours! This one is predominantly in every selection we make. Nothing you can really do about that one, so let’s meet for coffee and see.
Here are some pros a candidate can have:
+++ You live in Belgium and are able to fluently express yourself in Dutch and English (et .. vous n’avez pas besoin de sous-titres en regardant Louis de Funès? Très bien, un avantage de plus!)
++ You are experienced in closing SaaS projects and have proven to be an outstanding solution seller
++ You are comfortable with advising and challenging c-level management
+ You know the Belgian services industry for our specific niches
+ You know your way around Salesforce or other cloud solutions and can fall back on navigation skills throughout some of our customer niches.
+ Of course, it’s your impact that counts. But if we really have to put this one into numbers, we’d say about 3-5 years of sales experience in a B2B advisory role with a touch of IT would be great.
Come check us out
Do you think we have a match?