Wanted: Marketing Automation Specialist (part time)
to deeply connect with customers and fans
And again .. our unstoppable growth as a niche Salesforce consulting partner creates an opportunity for new talent. We are eager to meet a colleague who will focus on optimizing journeys, generating leads and nurturing fans for Talent Peaks consultancy and Byner, our soon to be launched app on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Being a Marketing Automation Specialist at Talent Peaks
Working closely together with the business and our digital & content marketeer you will play a crucial role in driving lead generation and transforming marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads. Focused on our personas you know exactly how to create engaging customer journeys and capitalize on the various touch points in order to engage and deeply connect with our target groups.
You are an expert in:
- Optimizing our marketing communication efforts
- Setting up lead generation, email campaigns and nurturing programs
- Managing and exploiting our Pardot marketing automation platform
- Maximizing CRM data, segmentation and list management
- Supporting in content creation and optimizing our CMS
Making impact is one of the key values at Talent Peaks. So it goes without saying that you’re a pro in monitoring, analyzing and reporting on critical metrics. By nature, your findings challenge you to question the status quo and identify opportunities and initiate improvements.
What’s in it for you?
At Talent Peaks we love #doingcoolstuffwithcoolpeople. Working part time (24 hours) from The Netherlands, you’ll dive into an international environment in which you can make maximum impact. A sure setting to thrive: with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, talent development and knowledge sharing. We support a healthy work-life balance and you can work wherever and whenever you want.
Wanna hear more? Reach out. We'd love to tell you everything about the perks of working at Talent Peaks.
Our perfect marketing automation specialist
For the record, there is no such thing as perfect. At Talent Peaks, it’s all about personality: a DNA-fit is key in every selection we make. Nothing you can really do about that one, so check if you think there’s a match and let’s meet for coffee!
When it comes to deciding, here are some pros that work in your favor:
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch & English
- A can-do mentality and infinite curiosity
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience in using Google Analytics, HTML and Marketing Automation platforms such as Pardot
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining a sharp eye for detail
About Talent Peaks
Talent Peaks is an international niche consultancy partner specialized in Salesforce technology. We have a strong focus on the Professional Services, Staffing & Recruitment, and Media Services industries.
Business is booming and we are well on track to becoming the #1 Salesforce gold consulting partner in Benelux and Germany. We're moving fast! Besides our successful consultancy services, early next year we will be launching our revolutionary Byner app in the Salesforce AppExchange.