Take your responsibility by taking the next step.
When guiding your digital transformation, we are also aware of the importance of privacy and security regarding personal data. As you might know, the European Union will cover this topic with a new law as of May 25th, 2018, General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
To help you understand the impact of GDPR, we shared our insights through a blog earlier this year. But understanding GDPR is not enough. Every organization dealing with personal data on some level is obligated to be compliant to the regulations set by the European Union by May next year. We urge you to take your responsibility and take the next step.
Become GDPR compliant: 3 steps to get started
1. Check the infographic
GDPR-compliancy is an ongoing process. Getting the basics right is extremely important, since it is easy to overlook important details along the path. Therefore, you need to start at the first station and be sure to address every station, it is easy to overlook important details otherwise. The 5 stations you’ll come across during this process:
- Awareness: gather knowledge of GDPR. What does it mean for your organization?
- Process & Data flow analysis: insights into your processes and the possible risks.
- Impact assessment: actionable insights for each process/system.
- Take Action: make a plan to make sure all actions are taken to become compliant.
- Insights: make sure you know how to maintain personal data proactively.
(Read further below infographic)
2. Fill in this questionnaire
We designed a questionnaire specifically for you to become aware of the data you are collecting right now and to check your progress in becoming compliant. Are there topics you need to address? And do you have the knowledge to take the right actions? Fill in the questionnaire and discover.
3. Ask for help when needed
What did the questionnaire unveil? Did you stumble upon unresolved topics? Talent Peaks is here to support you. We will guide you together with the stakeholders within your organization.