14 Nov 2017
Dreamforce: why attend as a small European Consulting Partner?
By: Joram Timmerman
Business & fun!
Why Dreamforce for Talent Peaks?
Dreamforce is with 170.000 attendees one of world's largest IT events and organized by Salesforce for its customers, partners and other parties in the Salesforce ecosystem. Talent Peaks is a registered Salesforce Consulting partner and we were invited via our partner Whatfix. Three reasons why Dreamforce is relevant for Talent Peaks:
- Support our partner Whatfix to successfully engage with global customers and partners at Dreamforce.
- Gain insights and knowledge about latest developments from Salesforce and the ecosystem.
- Develop new and extend existing partnerships with Salesforce and its Software Vendors (ISV’s).
Partnership with Whatfix
Whatfix is becoming more and more a strategic partner for Talent Peaks. With its powerful solution to accelerate Salesforce adoption, it really has a unique global market position and a rapidly growing customer base. Being present with a booth at the customer success expo at Dreamforce was a very smart decision of them.
With approx. 180k of attendees in total Dreamforce is definitely the place to be to generate leads and start partnerships. Talent Peaks was invited to be part of the Whatfix booth team, not only to support lead generation but also to get to know each other better as partners. I think we over succeeded and want to give a big thank you to the Dreamforce team! (Read further below picture)
What’s new for Talent Peaks?
From a Salesforce Consulting partner perspective, Dreamforce brought us a huge amount of new key insights/opportunities, for example:
- Google - Salesforce integration: the announced Google Analytics integration will boost our Online Marketing services. It will further optimize the use of Google data for Salesforce users to engage with customers and talent.
- myEinstein, myLightning, myTrailhead and mySalesforce: these new product features will probably make our implementation and analytics team very happy :). Setting the new standard for customization capabilities for the lightning UI, learning via Trailheads and simply creating AI templates Salesforce will lift user adoption and engagement to the next level.
- Artificial Intelligence: combining the power of Salesforce Einstein and IBM Watson. Video:
Besides the business focus, Dreamforce provided the opportunity to enjoy San Francisco with colleagues, partners and key customers. For example: running from Fisherman's Wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge, visiting some good restaurants and relaxing (and working :)) at the Dreamforce campground. This makes a trip to Dreamforce and our journey as a fast-growing Salesforce partner an unforgettable experience!
Hope to see you next year @Dreamforce.